Friday, September 13, 2013

Coruscate

What did Coruscate inspire?

adjective; meaning "To be brilliant or showy in technique or style,
To give off or reflect light in bright beams or flashes”


Joelle Saveliev and Noël Coleman


[The Dictionomicon recommends listening with headphones]
once upon a path so clear 
on a road I once held dear 
I reached across to grasp your hand 
and wondered could we meet again 
but storms they broke 
and skies they cried 
for we could see it in your eyes 
an ever coruscating green 
embittered by the lies they'd seen 
the world might turn for other loves 
your years may pass in other's arms 
but my time has all run out 
a train pulls up, a warning sounds 
called out to carry me about 
away from you, and bound for doubt

2 comments:

  1. beautiful noel. thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. a star is born, take over for me. do another, do another. love uncle jimmy

      Delete